About 95.6 percent of the 252 degrees and certificates handed out by the New York Law School in 2016-17 were to students in Law, making them the most popular programs that year, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 CAPITAL REGION CHAMBER: Capital Region BOCES Graduate Cooks up International Success
- 2 64 percent of applicants to Le Moyne College were admitted for fall 2017
- 3 62 percent of applicants to SUNY College of Technology at Delhi were admitted for fall 2017
- 4 Manhattan Institute enrolls 634 undergrads
- 5 RHINEBACK AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: October After Hours at John G. Ullman & Associates catered by Calico Gourmet Foods & Dessertery on Oct. 25
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from New York Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.