About 95.6 percent of the 252 degrees and certificates handed out by the New York Law School in 2016-17 were to students in Law, making them the most popular programs that year, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 74 percent of applicants to Touro College were admitted for fall 2017
- 2 Jefferson Community College enrolls 3,460 undergrads
- 3 Western Suffolk BOCES enrolls 265 undergrads
- 4 Cost of college went up for all students at The Sage Colleges
- 5 Cost of college went up for all students at Monroe Community College
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from New York Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.