New York residents pay the highest in-state tuition at Columbia University in the City of New York, Vassar College and Jewish Theological Seminary of America, according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of federal data.
- 1 CAPITAL REGION CHAMBER: First New York Treats a KID$ Banker Just Like a Millionaire
- 2 GREATER BINGHAMTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Alexa Langelang of State Farm Welcomes Team Member Jaime Gilroy
- 3 15 percent of borrowers at 2-year colleges in New York default on student loans
- 4 These 2-year schools have the worst 'on time' graduation rates in the U.S.
- 5 CHEMUNG COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Reserve Your Ad For The Mark Twain Country Visitor's Guide
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from New York Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.