About 55.9 percent of the 306 degrees and certificates handed out by the New York Chiropractic College in 2016-17 were to students in Chiropractic, making them the most popular programs that year, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Departme
- 1 CAPITAL REGION CHAMBER: Capital Region BOCES Graduate Cooks up International Success
- 2 New York Institute of Beauty enrolls 165 undergrads
- 3 53 percent of applicants to Jewish Theological Seminary of America were admitted for fall 2017
- 4 79 percent of applicants to Long Island Business Institute were admitted for fall 2017
- 5 28 percent of applicants to Colgate University were admitted for fall 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from New York Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.