New York residents pay the highest in-state tuition at Columbia University in the City of New York, Vassar College and Jewish Theological Seminary of America, according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of federal data.
- 1 Cost of college went up for all students at The Sage Colleges
- 2 Cost of college went up for all students at Circle in the Square Theatre School
- 3 Cost of college went up for all students at Monroe Community College
- 4 44 percent of applicants to State University of New York at New Paltz were admitted for fall 2017
- 5 Elmira Business Institute enrolls 205 undergrads
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from New York Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.